AdWords Express
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

building a campain in ad express. next to my web address in the green box ts 1-xxx-xxx ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When build a campaign next to my website in green is 1-xxx-xxx what is this and how do i fix it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

trying to build a campaign, notice next to the website in green is 1-xxx-xxxx is that suppose to be a phone number? if so how do I fix it?

campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

trying to build a campaign, notice next to the website in green is 1-xxx-xxxx is that suppose to be a phone number? if so how do I fix it?

building a campain in ad express. next to my web address in the green box ts 1-xxx-xxx ?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

@Carl C Am glad to asisst you on this Forum, but to be prank with you i don't have idea of what youyou are talking about . Can show a screenshot oF the error? 

Regards 

Re: building a campain in ad express. next to my web address in the green box ts 1-xxx-xxx ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
how do i screen shot with my pc?

Re: building a campain in ad express. next to my web address in the green box ts 1-xxx-xxx ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
how do i screen shot with my pc?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Carl C,

When you set up your AdWords Express account, did you input your business information that included a phone number and website... or did you set it to use your G+ business page? Did you verify your phone number in the past? And is this your first ad you are creating or is this an edit to an existing ad that has run in the past? Have you reviewed this info discussing how ads work on AdWords Express?

Kind Regards,

James

when building an ad in adword express my phone number is not showing up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When building a ad in adwords express at the end before i make the purchase it shows xxx's where my phone should be how to I make the phone number appear in the search ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I figured it out thank you! I have a second question. I sign up for the google partners with my work email and phone number. I have take one test and i am ready to take the second test to get certified. I can not get into the account now because I left the company so the email and phone number are not valid. I went to the recovery page and put in the email. It wants to send the verification to the old number how can i recover or reset all my personal information? tks  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to built  to web on my account to help me,please will you help me?Thanks