5.5K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Is my ad running?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm confused about where this Ad tab is located.  I look in Adwords Express which is were I see my ad and I click on the Ad tab but there is no status column and no bubble.

When I go to the regular Adwords interface my ad is not available (I believe because it was created in Adword Express).  Is there a way to see if an Adword Express ad is approved?

Thanks

Tammy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is my ad running?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tammy L,

I moved your post from a solved AdWords topic to your own topic in AdWords Express. Things are only going to remain and get more complicated posting into other people's topics regarding a completely different product.

You cannot use AdWords information to mange and understand AdWords Express.

With that said, you manage your AdWords Express account by logging into it.

1. Sign into your AdWords Express account.
  2. Click the Menu button menu at the top.
  3. Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the Menu button menu again at the top.

From here you will see all of your ads. You would be notified via email if an ad was not approved. If they are active, they will say that. You can learn more about ads in AdWords Express, which will include what ads are and how to create, stop and edit them.

Once you review the info, please let us know if we can help further.

Kind Regards,

James