3.2K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

My Adwords Express Ad does not show up correctly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We created an ad using Adwords Express for our business and put in the 2 headlines the way we wanted them to be. However, when we search for it, it won't come up that way. Instead it shows our business name and website in the 2 headlines portion. We have tried re-saving them, but no luck! Is there something we are doing wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Trinity E,

Please review this info that provides the steps required to create an ad in AdWords Express. 

If you need further help, please just let us know. You can also call support directly, if you desire. They are available Monday - Friday, from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (ET) at 1-866-246-6453.

All the Best,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Did you come right?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, Any luck? Having the same issue here

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having some issues with my Adwords ad. Some how the domain in my ad seems to be double-spaced. Here's an example of what my site URL,  "Http www domain.com". It should be http://www.domain.com. Also, I have updated the ad several times, and I keep getting the same copy in every ad, even though my preview displays something totally different.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please call AdWords Express Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST) and have them access the account and assist you. This is toll-free number in the United States for worldwide support. You can also use this interactive web page that allows the country to be changed for a possible more local phone number. 

Kind Regards,

James