AdWords Express
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

My Ads has been approved but, but its not running yet.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently applied for ad, but no payment section appeared. I tried a clicking on the billing section, it kept showing dead end.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ngozi l,

Please contact support so that they can access your account with you and review. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

Kind Regards,

James

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Please follow instructions on https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/7200793 to setup your billing.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ngozi l,

There is no reason to post your email address and more information about your website and book. I have provided the phone number to support and provided clear instructions of what to do based on your inquiry that there is something technically wrong with your account. 

Akhilesh S also replied with a help file link that shows precisely how to set up your billing. 

This thread is sounding more and more like a self promotion info commercial?

Kind Regards,

James

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

@Ngozi l,

Do not post website url, email or any such details until it is asked to share by an expert here.

Your post contains multiple urls and email, not adhering the community guidelines.

Here is the link to community Guidelines

Avoid self-promotion

Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others. Outside of your profile, this community is not a place to solicit business or promote products or services. Please don’t create posts for this purpose, use your signature for self-promotion, or otherwise use the Advertiser Community as a place to promote websites, products, services, or the like.

Please note that there is one important exception to the guidelines covering the use of a signature: Community Top Contributors and Rising Stars, in recognition of their long volunteer service and expertise, may include one or more brief links in their signatures. 

Keep it family friendly

While we all sometimes feel annoyed or frustrated, this isn’t an excuse to threaten, harass, or bully other members of the Community or the Google team. Ask yourself: Would I say this in front of a child? If the answer is no, then it doesn’t belong in your post.

You can edit your post by clicking on the three dots icon in the corner of your post and selecting “Edit Message.”

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I called the number, it was saying incorrect number.

I have decided to forget about the ad. If only I had known the reason it won't work for me, it would have been better.

Thank you for your effort in trying to help out, I really appreciate.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

You can use the Settings cog from the AdWords UI and access Help tab.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’