AdWords Express
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

I can't access or find the tool bar for the keyword planner- I keep being sent back to create my ad.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe I set up my account but can't find the tool section or access the keyword planner. I keep being told my ad is 28% complete but I don't want to create my ad right now because my website isn't complete or live just yet. I just want to research keywords. Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
December 2016

I can't access or find the tool bar for the keyword planner- I keep being sent back to create my ad.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Linda L,

This community is for AdWords Express, which is completely different from AdWords.

AdWords Express does not utilize keywords and having a AdWords Express account does not give you access to the keyword planner. 

Further, AdWords does utilize keywords and the keyword planner, but everyone accessing the KeyWord Planner tool will need to have active ads with spend. Once cannot simply create a dummy account for the purpose of accessing this tool any longer. 

All the Best,

James