AdWords Express
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

I am an Etsy and Ebay seller I want to sell to the entire United States not just my local area

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Google is showing I only sell to those 620 miles from my business. I do not have a brick and mortar store, I sell world wide through Etsy and EBay. How do I change this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
February 2017

I am an Etsy and Ebay seller I want to sell to the entire United States not just my local area

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Loretta M,

You can adjust your audience targeting for AdWords Express to target a country (USA), instead of a smaller part of it.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can it be adjusted to world-wide?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You would not want to simply target the entire world as there are language differences, and there are terms that are accepted and terms that are offensive. There are many differences to each country. 

If you are wanting to do this, it would be best to use AdWords (not AdWords Express) and set up campaigns per country (and per language) and hire a professional advertising agency that works on the International level. Without doing so, you will spend a lot of money and see very little results. This is more complex than you may realize.

Kind Regards,

James