How to switch google adword express to google adword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same problem...

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jenna K,

There are two ways to switch over. 

1) You can click the 3 vertical dots in the header at the right hand side and click "view in adwords".
You will be able to access your AdWords Express account in AdWords with the same log in info. You will have some work in front of you to rework your campaigns and put all of the many, many features of AdWords to work. Quality score is really important and it can only be at a good level by utilizing much of the features. 

2) Some accounts do not have the dots and cannot be manually migrated. In this case, you have to contact support and they will do it for you. You can call 866-246-6453, Monday - Friday from 9am to 8 pm EST. 

If you never set up AdWords Express before, your browser cache needs to be cleared, since the cookie (and history) and auto fill option is taking over. This is the link to AdWords: https://www.google.com/adwords/

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi can you please send the screenshot to see how the 3 vertical dots look like? many thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have also same issue. Very headache with every new account for adwords 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.