2.4K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

How to find google keyword tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I only joined this to use the keyword tool and so far im being pushed to create ads to be charged for.. Can you please let me know how i access the keyword tool...as the ad for this site did mention FREE access to it..

thank you for your help

1 Expert replyverified_user

find the keyword tool..i have clicked o

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot find the keyword tool..hen a link is provided for it ...it does not work...webpage cannot be found... I will not be paying for ads through this website if i cannot even access the "Free tools"..Can you please advise where I access the keyword tool as it was advertised as a FREE TOOL... (or do i have to Pay for your advertising before I am allowed access?? Any help would be great.

Lenny 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leonie P
March

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

AdWords Express handles all of the targeting for you and does not use Keywords, therefore, there is no access provided. Please provide us the ad that says AdWords Express gives you free access to it so we can adjust/edit/remove it.  

With that said, Keyword Planner does not work as it use to, so merely signing up for AdWords to gain access is not advised. The tool is based off campaign performance, and the spend amount of those campaigns. This means that if you have a small budget in AdWords Express, migrate your account over to AdWords, rework all of your campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords and more... the keyword planner tool still may not provide the results you expect.

Please note that regardless to all of that, you have to set up a AdWords account and have an active spend campaign to use the KeyWord Tool. 

Something that is somewhat new and not so known is Google Trends. This is a great research tool that allows you to dig into what people are searching for without the need of account creations, logging in, spending money, etc..  

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well..that sounds like its not free at all...sounds like if i dont spend money I dont get access to the keyword tool...Funny..coz the add said Exactly what this FREE site offers and the keyword tool was one of the many..Should remove the FREE bit off the advertising as its obviously not accurate.. Thank you very much for your very quick response i appreciate it.

Leonie

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi,

You are very welcome. 

Please note that this community is completely free and here to provide assistance at no charge whatsoever. Sorry you were mislead into thinking that signing up here or with AdWords express provided access to the AdWords Keyword Planner Tool.

To be clear, Google AdWords and Google AdWords Express are two completely different products and only Google AdWords utilizes the Keyword Planner since Adwords uses keywords for targeting.

AdWords Express does not use keywords for targeting... but instead it uses the business category, products, services and phrases for targeting and so it simply does not need a Keyword Planner Tool for anything.  

Kind Regards,

James