Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

How to change from AdWords Express to AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all, 

I would like to start one of those photo ad, those one like ad choice where will it will be advertised on different website when people search around,, on facebook, kijiji and stuffs.  I have try to start an ad on google adwords express, but this is not what i am looking for.  I want a photo ad with wording.  

Please tell where can i do to do that.  Would AdWords instead fo AdWords Express be able to help me?  How can I change from AdWord express to AdWord, I did not see any changing option anywhere.

Thanks, 

Mimi

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to change from AdWords Express to AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mimi,

You would need to contact support to see about migrating the account to AdWords. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

Before you do, you would need to spend some time reviewing AdWords policies to make sure your product and services comply and that your website is properly set up to use the system. Read the first page and then work through each topic on the right hand side and throughout the pages. Without doing this, your account could get suspended rather quickly. AdWords is not a system for every person/business/product/service. 

And you should start reviewing AdWords Best Practices. The two products (AdWords and AdWords Express) are very different products and work night & day from one another. I cannot stress this enough.

IF you do go with AdWords, the ad you are referring to is a display ad. You can learn more about them here.