AdWords Express
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

How can I change the language I want to advertise in ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords express account only display english as language to advise

How can I set annother language

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I change the language I want to advertise in ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @nsangou a,

AdWords Express is available in the countries and languages listed here

•  
  • When you say you want to set another language, do you mean that you wish to use more than one language at a time?
  • Did you originally set your account up for English and now want to remove English altogether?
  • Is your business based in America and you are wanting to write ads in another language and target users of that country? 

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello James, 

I am publishing ads to a bilingual country (Cameroon: French/English) but I am unable to set French language for French speaking public, so I would to if they are any possibility to fix that issue on AdWords Express 

Regars 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @nsangou a,

I am not sure you can set the account up in this way. The ads would need to be written in the same language that the ad's website URL landing is written in. You should be able to write the foreign language ads in a word editor and copy & paste them into your AdWords Express account... although I am not certain on this, unfortunately. And please review this information about the ad audience, which may be useful. 

You may need to evolve up to AdWords with the full features for your needs... which is how I have personally accomplished International targeting as you are. 

Before we come to that conclusion, I would suggest contacting support and going over your needs. You can also contact AdWords Express/AdWords Support by phone at 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). 

I will also research this and reach out to my Google team and see if I cannot find out more for you. 

Sorry I do not have the precise answer for this.

Kind Regards,

James