AdWords Express
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

Help!! I need my webpage to be reinstalled. Google suspended it due to quality issues

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help reinstalling my webpage. Google suspended it due to quality issues. I have no idea what quality issues they are talking about since the webpage only states my address, working hours and phone. Can someone please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Help!! I need my webpage to be reinstalled. Google suspended it due to quality issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The URL is https://business.google.com/manage/#/edit/l/12766276125059279475

My business is legit, we sell scaffolds, that is something else I want to change, Google only lets me add the category of Scaffolding Rental Services, we don't rent we only sell but everytime I try to change it, it tells me that it is not a valid category.

The address and phone numbers are legit. I don't know what is needed.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Mony,

We are not able to reinstall any webpages... or fix a suspended G+ page (if that is what you are seeking). You can learn more about what you can do via this link

As for the category for your AdWords Express ads, you have to use one that is offered, or you have to request a new category via this link.  

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James, I know you cant reinstall them, I don't know the reason why it is suspended in the first place. It says due to quality issues, but I only have my business address, phone number and hours of operation. What quality issues could there be? I have read all the forums and all the articles, I have e-mailed google 10 times already with no helpful reply from them. I don't know how to make my page appear in google again. How to get the suspension off my page.

I'm trying to upload a pic of our catalog that way you can see that it is a legit business with the correct address and phone number.

The business name is:

Scaffolds & More LLC

Address: 5504 Bandera Road Suite 412

San Antonio, Texas 78238

Phone: (210) 889-5083

www.scaffoldsandmore.com

https://business.google.com/manage/#/edit/l/12766276125059279475

I'm really frustrated that I can't get this to work since last year and I keep loosing customers. My phone used to ring all the time now it rarely rings.

Please help

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Mony,

Unfortunately, you are using the AdWords Express help community, which is the only product we are able to discuss and help with. Your account here is actually tied to six community and you would want to use all of the info from your last post to me and make a new help topic in the Google My Business help community, which handles your precise issue. There are experts there can be of help with concise information. 

I do hope everything get resolved quickly for you.

All the Best,

James