1.9K members online now
Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE ADWORDS EXPRESS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to set up my ads, but they keep getting taken down.  Say they were disapproved.  What I say in my ads is what I do.

Mentions it on front page,

At Google Adwords Express...nobody answers...

How can I unstick the log jam..

then when I do have an ad running, they say it's not connected to my other account, I connect it,

then I get same notice again and again in circles.

How can I get off the merry go round and just have a few ads running.

Also I noticed that I picked key words and they keep adding key words, long lists...I don't want them..

Just want to do the words I selected...

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

GOOGLE ADWORDS EXPRESS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

There are many policies and guidelines to use Adwords or AdWords Express and not all business, products or services are able to advertise with the system. 

When you say that it is not connected to your other account, which account is that?

How new is your account? Have you successfully ran any ads at this point?

Kind Regards,

James

Trying to reply to James Clemens from earlier thread, but unable to

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

James, yes I have run ads before.  My business is able to be advertised and is done all the time.

My ads are directly related to what I do.

GOOGLE ADWORDS EXPRESS

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Colleen H,

I moved your post to your thread. You can visit this thread and click on the reply button or post directly in the quick reply box. 

As for your ad issue, what is the reason for the disapproval? You should have received an email with more information about the specific issue. 

When you say that it is not connected to your other account, which account is that?

Kind Regards,

James