Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

Advertising my Google My Business page.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Yelp sales guy hounding me because I have 2 "5 star" reviews on Yelp. I have 44 "5 star" reviews on My Google Biz Page. I would prefer to promote my Google My Business page where I have more "5 Star" Reviews..., how do I do that? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advertising my Google My Business page.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mike,

Are you asking about running AdWords Express to promote your Google+ page?

Overview

AdWords Express is an advertising option for businesses that want to get started quickly. It's ideal for business owners who don't have a lot of time to manage their online advertising.

Benefits

• Pay only when someone clicks your ad
  • Minimal ongoing management necessary
  • Advertise on Google, Google Maps, and partner sites.
  • Reach customers in any geographic location that you choose

How it works

You can use AdWords Express to advertise your website or Google+ page on Google or Google Maps. You'll write your own ad, and when someone searches for phrases related to your business, your ad can appear above or below the search results.

To get started with AdWords Express, you’ll set up a budget, and based on the type of business you have, we’ll come up with a list of search phrases that will trigger your ad and potential related sites where your ad can appear. We’ll continue to maintain and update your search phrases over time. Minimal ongoing management is needed, and you pay only for clicks that your ad actually receives.

If this is what you are seeking info about, please visit: https://www.google.com/adwords/express/ and get started with creating your account. 

All the Best,

James