Guide Me
star_border

Ad Words Express payment issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There

Can someone PLEASE help me, I have been going around in circles

I run a charity and we have a Google grant, we have set up a Google AdWords account and recently set up a Google AdWords Express account.  I managed to get as far as producing an ad in express words but Google won't activate it and I keep getting the following message

"To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information".

Thing is, I was warned in the online course I recently did, not to enter my visa card details if I had a grant, as it would be impossible to reverse. But I can't see where I can get Adwords Express payment page to connect to the grant details

Would anyone have any ideas on this please 

Thanks 

Catherine

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Words Express payment issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please follow each step outlined with this information carefully. If your actions do not match these... you will need to start the process over as stated.

However, if you have reached step 9 successfully, you should be good to let AdWords Express sit while you do step 10 and wait for a reply. It sounds like this is where you are at in the process. 

Kind Regards,

James