Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Wording displays different on Phone and Tablet

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi i set up a Adword express advert but have noticed it displays incorrectly when viewed from a phone, it has the phone number and website url in bold and underneath it in smaller text it has heading one and two,completely the opposite way round, however on my laptop it displays perfectly.

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Russell, 

It is normal for the layout to display differently based on screen size and device type.

If you prefer, you can contact AdWords Express support and have them look into your account with you and verify everything is normal. Please open up your AdWords Express account and click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and click on Help.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think you may have tagged the wrong Russell A, J Clemens. Smiley Happy 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry about that. 

Please revisit this thread and click on the gear icon in the upper left hand corner, just above the first post in this thread, and click on unsubscribe. By doing this, you will be removed from the conversation and being alerted to activity.

All the Best,

James