Small Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Your business is up and running, you're looking for information and guidance to help you become more savvy and efficient. This is the place for you.
Guide Me
star_border

my vehicle valeting company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

im looking for some advice on growing my company. ive been running for 2 years and looking to expand more. im looking for some advice on how to do it and some ideas from an outside person. ways or ideas to stand out from the rest.

i run a fully mobile car wash and valet company i have a website facebook page twitter and google bussiness page also have adverts on some other websites.

any help or ideas would be great.

thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ross M
December 2016

Re: my vehicle valeting company

Google Small Business Advisor
# 8
@Ross M - I'd look at some of your local coupon sites. I've seen a local car wash close to where I live have a lot of success with this. They were selling 5 washes for 1/2 the normal price. It got a lot of new customers... and most of them ended up being repeat customers at full price. Just an idea for you... hope you have success.

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Welcome to the community, @Ross M! It sounds like you're already doing many of the right things when it comes to marketing your small business. What sort of expansion did you have in mind? Are you looking to gain more customers or are you considering opening another location?

What is your website? Maybe our Advisors can check it out and make sure your SEO is on point to ensure you're best reaching your local audience.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Do you do much repeat business like washing cars for car dealers or even businesses that own fleets (trucks too for that matter). If you have steady, weekly and monthly customers that you can count on it will make it easier to plan on how to grow.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes we already have a 3 companies like this and it does help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,
i was thinking about getting another van and having both vans working or possible permises. if not this more work to build up to this one day. my website is http://bandrvaleting.wix.com/gleaming.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
This is just off the top of my head but how about working with non profits who want to raise funds by having a car wash? You could charge a base rate and give the charity everything beyond that

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have actually thought of that but im having trouble finding a charity etc that is willing to do this
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ross M
December 2016

# 8
@Ross M - I'd look at some of your local coupon sites. I've seen a local car wash close to where I live have a lot of success with this. They were selling 5 washes for 1/2 the normal price. It got a lot of new customers... and most of them ended up being repeat customers at full price. Just an idea for you... hope you have success.