Small Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Your business is up and running, you're looking for information and guidance to help you become more savvy and efficient. This is the place for you.
Guide Me
star_border

Which Queries should ask.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello, These were the 4 options earlier - Google my business , Google adwords , Google Analytics , Google partners.But its good now i can see 5th option which is Google my Business.

So which queries can i ask here like G+ pages and all my business account queries which i used to ask why my business account ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Which Queries should ask.

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello, @BabypantsTv! Welcome to the Google Small Business Community. Our purpose here is to provide a place for small business owners to get the help they need to make their business succeed on the web. We encourage all types of small business-related discussions relevant to all aspects of becoming a successful small business owner.

You'll see that our Community features boards for different topics, including Starting Your Business, Running Your Business and Marketing Your Business. Each section include a brief idea of what types and topics of discussions should be started within. You'll find all of the latest content published by our Community Management team in The Latest from Google Small Business category.

If you're looking for technical assistance with a Google Product, such as Google My Business, Google AdWords or Google Analytics, you'll find those communities linked on the side bar (same as before). Our purpose is to provide a place for general discussion of small business topics not limited to Google Products. Do note that we are not the right venue for troubleshooting or support, and any posts requesting such assistance will be moved to the correct board.

If you're looking for help with your Google My Business listing (for example, assistance with verification or updating your information on Google), please visit the Google My Business Community.

If you have questions about your Google+ page or using Google+ in general, you'll find the Google+ Help Center and the Google+ Help Community to be the best place for assistance.

Re: Which Queries should ask.

Google Small Business Advisor
# 3
Google Small Business Advisor
Just pick the best category that you can, and if it's the incorrect one, I'll be sure to suggest what other categories or resources the question may be better suited for. Hope that helps.