Small Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Your business is up and running, you're looking for information and guidance to help you become more savvy and efficient. This is the place for you.
Guide Me
star_border

What CRM does your agency use?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was wondering what CRM does everyone agency use and if you would recommend it? Currently, I came across these CRM:

But I would like to know what is good for long run. I like a good UI, it takes the headache away Smiley Happy .

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What CRM does your agency use?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Insightly free version

Google Small Business Advisor
# 3

Hi, @Vilvas,

I did a Webinar on this topic and cover several CRM options: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQgzg9chpZQ. I've been using Streak and HubSpot recently and really like both for their UI (Streak runs inside Google Apps for Work email interface; HubSpot is well-thought out front-end design).

Best,

Ray S.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

We use Wrike which is more project management focussed than CRM.

It would be nice to have a CRM system even with a single user for recording ROAS on services and importing back into Adwords- to compare keyword CPA vs service ROAS to make sure the bidding is correct. 

Salesforce used to have out of the box Adwords integration- but this was later removed, with only expensive paid 3rd party integrators.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ray,

We employ Nimble CRM due to it's social media capabilities. If you focus majority of your marketing efforts in social media, then this CRM is right up your alley. The interface is simple and straightforward, yet powerful. It has a powerful Group Messaging module that is email-based. Note that importing contacts from Twitter usually doesn't provide email addresses. However, there will be an update soon allowing for mining of email addresses from social media profiles. Hope that helps!

Geno

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

as a Management Consultant I've tried several apps out there, and finally found Prosperworks. Even though is not the cheapest on the market, I find it really help in keep focused on what it needs. Hope it helps!

Re: What CRM does your agency use?

# 7

@Vilvas We use Salesforce.com as our CRM and Desk.com for our ticketing system. Although it's a bit pricey, it's worth every penny.