Small Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Your business is up and running, you're looking for information and guidance to help you become more savvy and efficient. This is the place for you.
Guide Me
star_border

Website is not updating on contact information on Business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I unable to update my website on contact information that is www.abbasalley.com website. kindly let me know the best anwers how it will get update!

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aʙʙᴀs A
July 2016

Re: Website is not updating on contact information on Business page

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi, @Aʙʙᴀs A, welcome to the community. We're happy to help out in any way we can; can you share a little more information about what you're looking to do? Where are you trying to update contact information? Are you working within a specific Google Product?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Your website says you are a web design and marketing firm . Are you saying you don't know how to update your contact information on your website ? Have you finished developing your website ? I ask this because one of your staff photos is the same as one of your customer testimonial photos with different names on each one .

And as a sidenote while posting a link to your website in discussion forums does create a back link to your site it is not really considered to be a high-quality back leg because you posted it yourself .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In my Google Business Page when i am adding my website then clicking on Done editing its is not showing after the refreshing

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Is the address you were trying to add a valid mailing address? If you change your mailing address you will probably have to leave verify the page