Small Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Your business is up and running, you're looking for information and guidance to help you become more savvy and efficient. This is the place for you.
Guide Me
star_border

My Business has 2 addresses, how do I show both in Google Business maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I my recording studio has 2 sites. I am currently regisitered with Google Business in Manchester but I also have another studio in Knutsford Cheshire too. Is there are a way of listing both??

Many thanks,

Chris 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris H
July 2016

Re: My Business has 2 addresses, how do I show both in Google Business maps

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yes Google My Business is going to see that the address is different. I assume you can get mail at both addresses as this is how the verification process is carried out usually (a postcard in the mail).

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Sure, you simply do another page for the second location. This gives that location its own Google My Business page which will show up in searches for your products or services in the area around that location. You can manage both location pages from the same Google account. With only 2 locations I imagine you would just manage them individually but here is a link to other tools for multi page management https://support.google.com/business/answer/6104075?hl=en

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for getting back to me. Is this ok to do even though the business
name is the same, but has 2 sites. Is this still the same procedure.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris H
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yes Google My Business is going to see that the address is different. I assume you can get mail at both addresses as this is how the verification process is carried out usually (a postcard in the mail).

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I should be able to. Thank you for your reply.

< This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per our Community Guidelines. Please note that the Guidelines ask that you do not use your use your signature for self-promotion. >