Small Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Your business is up and running, you're looking for information and guidance to help you become more savvy and efficient. This is the place for you.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Services/Products/APPs for Small Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a volunteer with SCORE, the volunteer auxiliary of the U.S. Small Business Administration.  In addition to mentoring established businesses, I also prepare practical improvement workshops for small business owners.  I want to give a workshop on all of the free and fee-based tools that Google offers that could be useful to small business owners.  I'm looking for a central resource for this information that I can convert into a PowerPoint format.  Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

SCORE is a great program and service to small businesses. 

Hopefully someone else can provide what you are looking for. You can get a rundown of all of the product & services Google offers by visiting: https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/products/ and scrolling down the page (keep going, there is a lot there). Towards the very bottom they are broken up into business and personal. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you should come to spencer,ok

Google Small Business Advisor
# 4
Google Small Business Advisor

Hi, Michael,

I'm Ray S., one of the Google Small Business Advisors here in the Google Small Business community, and here to help as best as I can. I also work on contract for various SBDCs. Pleased to meet you.

If you touch base with me offline (http://w3cinc.com/contact/), I think I have some resources that can help.

Best,

Ray S.