Small Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Your business is up and running, you're looking for information and guidance to help you become more savvy and efficient. This is the place for you.
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ Profile Does Not Show Postings in the Advertiser Community

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I am curious as to why my posts in the Advertiser Community do not show up on my Profile Page of Google+, and why I do not get an email/notification of responses to my post.  Does anyone have a clue why this is different than other Google+ posts?

It is rather difficult to remember the exact spot I posted, and a link back to my profile page would be most helpful.  Otherwise, I'm left just clicking through trying to find my original post and any response.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tracey Banning
August 2016

Re: Google+ Profile Does Not Show Postings in the Advertiser Community

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Tracey Banning

this is not Google+. This is a self-contained forum  It sounds like you might need to change your notification settings.  If you look to the top left corner, you should see your email address with a drop down button. Click it and select "My Settings." Then select "subscriptions & notifications."  This is where you can set to be emailed of responses.  If anyone does reply, you should see red notification with the number of notices where the bell is. This is your notification feed.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Google+ and this forum are not connected. The old Google+ GSBC is going to be closed down altogether.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2016

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Tracey Banning

this is not Google+. This is a self-contained forum  It sounds like you might need to change your notification settings.  If you look to the top left corner, you should see your email address with a drop down button. Click it and select "My Settings." Then select "subscriptions & notifications."  This is where you can set to be emailed of responses.  If anyone does reply, you should see red notification with the number of notices where the bell is. This is your notification feed.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Google+ and this forum are not connected. The old Google+ GSBC is going to be closed down altogether.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@David K Thank you. I double checked and did receive an rmail, it just got sorted by Inbox into a folder I normally do not check

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@Michael Johnson. Thanks for the heads up that GSBC will be closed diwn.