4.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

why is adwords support so had to reach

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is adwords so hard to get.   plus my ads could not be seen yesterday or today its says budget limited yet yesterday I had 1 click which means there was plent of the budget there  today again cant see myself

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: why is adwords support so had to reach

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Leo,

If your Ad group budget is set for X and your CPC's for that comes out to just 3X-4X, 5X  6X or whatever you will get the Budget Limited and what happen's is Adwords will slow down how many times you ads are shown to attempt to keep you in budget.

"To make sure that your budget lasts throughout the day, our system will slow down how often your ads appear. Ads in the campaign can still appear, but might not appear as often as they could."

When you are limited by Budget, and your ads are not showing as much as possible, then you may not get many impressions and hence not a lot of clicks.   Hence you see just a few clicks and your Cost is Low.  Making you assume you are way under budget.

Make Sense?

Either up your Budget, Check your Ad Schedule and reduce the time, or work harder on QS. or lower your CPCs

Official  Answer - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2616012?hl=en

Limited by budget

A campaign status that's used when your daily budget is lower than the recommended amount. Ads in such a campaign are regularly not showing as often as they could.

A campaign can have the status "limited by budget" appear in the status column of the campaigns table. This status indicates that your budget is lower than the recommended daily budget.

When your budget is below the recommended amount, it means that our system predicts that your budget cannot accommodate all of the traffic available for your keywords and other campaign targeting settings. To make sure that your budget lasts throughout the day, our system will slow down how often your ads appear. Ads in the campaign can still appear, but might not appear as often as they could.

A campaign that's limited by budget can still be successful and help you meet your business goals. However, the status indicates that there might be opportunities to gain more exposure if you're able to increase your budget.

Click "Limited by budget" in the Campaigns tab to review how much exposure your campaign might receive if you use a different budget. You could also consider either lowering your bids in the limited campaign, or lowering your bid adjustment, to potentially fit more clicks or video views into your current budget.

==

There are several options to contact Adwords HELP Desk

How to contact Google AdWords

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en