AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

what is the best method for increasing quality score?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what is the best method for increasing quality score?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what is the best method for increasing quality score?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Dharmendra S

There are a number of factors that QS takes into account. The 3 main, being expected CTR/Landing page experience/ad relevance.

Concentrating on these 2 points is always a good way to increase QS.

That being said, It is widely accepted the CTR plays the biggest role in QS calculations so I would suggest starting there.

This can be achieved through various means, such as Keyword choice, congruence between ad and keywords as well as relevance.

Here is a nice link that talks about improving your ad quality and thereby QS:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6080602?rd=1

here is a link with a little fun on CTR strategies:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Improve-your-CTR-Find-the-CTR-impro...

Hope this helps

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Clynton had nailed it - but there is a quirky thing that tends to happen. If your QS is poor then your ads tend to get into poorer positions, and so their CTR can fall and this impacts on the QS, so the ad position gets worse and the CTR drops and...... you get the picture... it's a kind of downward spiral.
One way - but not perhaps the best way - to break out of this is to push the bids quite hard at the start of a campaign. I know a few managers who swear by hitting really hard at the start of the fight..... it's much easier to work on QS from a better starting position than a poor one - I know that's obvious, but it is still worth saying. The other factors are really important - you cannot rely on bids alone, but you can use the bids to break out of the vortex...

Of course, on the plus side, the opposite is true - if you follow the guidlines and get some good starting QS then your ad positions will be better (for the same bids) and as a result your CTr is likely to be better, which means your QS improves and you are then on the upward spiral - a good place to be.
When you step back and look at this it is just another of the ways in which Google "rewards" you for being relevant and going after the traffic that you should be going after, and not some blanket catchall campaign designed to dredge the internet for everyone and anyone.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Dharmendra,

If You want to improve your Quality Score, in my opinion to get a Good CTR on your keyword by this you would be able to see increase in quality score, to Increase your CTR, u might need to have bid high, for achieving a better position , and change of ad copy that include your keyword relevance as well as Chance of getting a better CTR.