AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

what is marketing tag and what does it do, what benefits does it give?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what is marketing tag and what does it do, what benefits does it give?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Re: what is marketing tag and what does it do, what benefits does it give?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rose C,

I think it's the remarketing tag that you've likely heard about. In short, it's a way to show customised ads to people who have already visited your website. It gives you an opportunity to entice visitors back to complete whatever conversion or goal you have on your site. You've probably had ads "follow" you around after you've visited the website associated with those ads. 

The official Help Centre actually outlines a list of benefits here which you can check out.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Re: what is marketing tag and what does it do, what benefits does it give?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rose C,

I think it's the remarketing tag that you've likely heard about. In short, it's a way to show customised ads to people who have already visited your website. It gives you an opportunity to entice visitors back to complete whatever conversion or goal you have on your site. You've probably had ads "follow" you around after you've visited the website associated with those ads. 

The official Help Centre actually outlines a list of benefits here which you can check out.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.