5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

what is auto tagging and why use it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what is auto tagging and why does use it in my adword campaign.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author owaish
September 2015

Re: what is auto tagging and why use it

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello owaish,
Auto-tagging-- A feature that automatically creates custom destination URLs to help you track your ad performance using website tracking programs like Google Analytics.

If you have multiple ads that link to the same page on your website, auto-tagging will attach a parameter to your ads' destination URLs to help you tell which ad was clicked for each visit to your site.
Google Analytics and similar programs can use the information in auto-tagged URLs to tell you which AdWords keywords brought a visitor to your site, which campaign that keyword was from, and how much that click cost.
By default, auto-tagging is turned off. You can check whether auto-tagging in on, as well as turn it on or off, by going to the Preferences page under the My Account tab.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Owaish,

Auto-tagging feature that automatically creates custom destination URLs to help you track your ad performance using website tracking programs like Google Analytics.

• If you have multiple ads that link to the same page on your website, auto-tagging will attach a parameter to your ads'destination URLs to help you tell which ad was clicked for each visit to your site.
  • Google Analytics and similar programs can use the information in auto-tagged URLs to tell you which AdWords keywords brought a visitor to your site, which campaign that keyword was from, and how much that click cost.

You may refer help articles below-

The benefits of auto-tagging

Hope this helps

SJ

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello

i am 100% satisfied with this answer .

--
dear sir/madam

i have been attached my resume .plz draw your attention

thanks & regards

mohd avaish

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Owaish, Welcome to the Community !

Auto-tagging is a feature of the google analytics tracking code.

Read more about it here :

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1733663?hl=en

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello owaish,
Auto-tagging-- A feature that automatically creates custom destination URLs to help you track your ad performance using website tracking programs like Google Analytics.

If you have multiple ads that link to the same page on your website, auto-tagging will attach a parameter to your ads' destination URLs to help you tell which ad was clicked for each visit to your site.
Google Analytics and similar programs can use the information in auto-tagged URLs to tell you which AdWords keywords brought a visitor to your site, which campaign that keyword was from, and how much that click cost.
By default, auto-tagging is turned off. You can check whether auto-tagging in on, as well as turn it on or off, by going to the Preferences page under the My Account tab.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Owaish,

Auto-tagging feature that automatically creates custom destination URLs to help you track your ad performance using website tracking programs like Google Analytics.

• If you have multiple ads that link to the same page on your website, auto-tagging will attach a parameter to your ads'destination URLs to help you tell which ad was clicked for each visit to your site.
  • Google Analytics and similar programs can use the information in auto-tagged URLs to tell you which AdWords keywords brought a visitor to your site, which campaign that keyword was from, and how much that click cost.

You may refer help articles below-

The benefits of auto-tagging

Hope this helps

SJ

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭