AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

we are spending alot of money, having lots of clicks and no enquiries?

lae
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
lae
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: we are spending alot of money, having lots of clicks and no enquir

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Lae,

Your question is very, very, vague.

I would suggest going through the adwords training material for best practices and make sure that you are following them. For example, negative keywords, updating ads, using ad extentions, looking at analytics reports (goal funnels, bounce rates, in page analytics etc.). 

Adwords has evolved so much over the years and staying on top of it all really is a full time job! 

What is your level of expertise Lae?

Re: we are spending alot of money, having lots of clicks and no enquir

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

lae,

Typically it is a relevance issue.    

When people enter search terms and then click an ad, it is because there is some relevance between those two pieces.  An expectation is created - this website I am going to visit is about "the keyterms and ad".   Now, recognize that most searchers have a predisposition of disappointment;  i.e. the site they are going is probably not exactly what they want, but they are taking a shot.  That is sizable hurdle that you as an advertiser have to be mindful of.    So, when they get to the landing page - it dam well better align perfectly with the expectation that you have created in their mind.  Know also, that landing page optmizers  make lots of money because meeting that "expectation" is not easy.  

Absent specifics like, "are you using broad keywords and getting a lot less relevant impressions?"    "Are your ads framing the expectation correctly?  "...  if all of the KWs and Ads are reasonably close to optimal, it is likely your landing page that is the problem.   And there is plenty of help out there to fix that problem/

Good Luck.  I hope this helps.

Regards, Doug
LinkedIn