AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

way to quickly check which keywords led to ad clicks, and the CPC of those clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am new to Adwords so sorry if this is obvious. I have many ad groups in my campaign, and while the line chart tells me how many clicks I've had in that day, I don't know which keywords were searched, which ads were clicks, and how much exactly I paid per click, unless I download the Search Terms report of the whole campaign.

Is there a way I can quickly check this? Or at least organize the Search Terms report so it is by date and it tells me the CPC?

Thank you.

Re: way to quickly check which keywords led to ad clicks, and the CPC of those clicks

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

You are using Normal Adwords or Adwords Express?

If Adwords you can click into the Campaign and Into the Ad Groups.  There you will see all keywords data. or you can go keywords from the TOP level to see all keywords across all campaigns.

ad group.JPG

For Ad's click into the ads from the top menu to see the ad's data. etc

If you are using Adwords Express, then I am not sure you have that capability ( unfortunately)

way to quickly check which keywords led to ad clicks, and the CPC of those clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi 

you can use the search term report for a specific ad group within a set date range. 

regards,

Zaby

Re: way to quickly check which keywords led to ad clicks, and the CPC of those clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Zaby,

Yes you can check search terms for your specific ad group as well. You just need to go into the adgroup of your choice, then click on keywords tab and under that go to the 'search terms' tab.. there you will be able to see the search terms specific to the adgroups only. You can to quick things as well such as add as keyword or add as negative. Below is the screenshot of the navigation:

Screenshot_1.png

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Kundan