# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

want to edit key words

2 Expert replyverified_user

want to add kew words as per my choice

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The keywords are selected based on your business category selections and your site content.  You can deselect the keywords that may not be appropriate to your business.  If you want to modify matching search phrases, you will need to move to AdWords.  However, before doing that, understand that Google AdWords Express is trying to select the best-converting keywords for your business.  How long have your campaigns been running?

Re: want to add kew words as per my choice

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hii thanks for your response see I am running a real estate consulting firm in gurgaon India. I need to run my ads according to current project name which will benificial to mee as I think adword express suggest all posible keywords as per category.plz suggest how I tfd my ad to run on adwords. With my choice of keywords. 

Note :- If possible please arrange a call for me between 16:00hrs to 18:00hrs.

Thanks
Bharat Dargan
<edited*>

Sent from Samsung Mobile

*This post was edited by a Community Manager. Please do not post personal identifiable information to the Community.

Re: want to add kew words as per my choice

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Bharat, 

It's a user-to-user community. Please be informed that you are not talking to Google directly here. Any information that you are sharing here is publicly visible. Make sure you are not sharing any of your personal information.

Now coming to your question -

To start using AdWords where you can have keywords of your choice, visit  https://www.google.co.in/adwords/ and click the Start Now button. Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process. 

However, if you happen to land on AdWords Express dashboard on your next sign in, look for three vertical dots towards the top right corner of your screen. Click it followed by 'View in AdWords' (or similar phrase ). You will be taken to usual AdWords instead of AdWords Express. 

All the best!

Thanks

Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.