6.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not know how to set the URL for my page,I've never did this before,the instructions aren't very clear

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Casey B,

The URL is the web address to your website's webpage that will be used as the landing page of your AdWords ads. 

Http://www.google.com - this is the web address to Google's search engine. With this example, the URL used with AdWords would be www.google.com.

If you do not have a website for your products or services, you cannot use AdWords. You could use a Google + business page and use Google AdWords Express instead. AdWords Express is much easier to use and support will even set everything up and help with it. 

Google AdWords is a full feature, dynamic product that requires much work and study to effectively use it. If you are having a hard time adding your website's URL, you may want to stop and learn more about AdWords and verify you are ready to jump so far in. Google AdWords Best Practices.

If you need more help with AdWords, please do let us know. If you need more help with AdWords Express, please use this different community located next door here on the Advertiser Community by Google. If you look in the side bar (to the left of this post) while using a computer (not phone), you will see there are six unique communities covering various products. 

Kind Regards,

James