AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

undo in adwords editor?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

ok. 

deleted a campaign in editor. need to get it back. how?

cant find (control-z) undo function like i am used to from any other program on the planet.

hoping for good news.

any (easy) way out of this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floshkit
September 2015

Re: undo in adwords editor?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floshkit
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello floshkit, 

You should read this discussion.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Community-lounge/CTRL-Z-needs-improving-in-the-editor/td-p/1...

I have also a same problem. 

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If you did not post the changes after deleting the campaign you can can get the campaign back by pressing ctrl + z, if it does not work then download the account once again in aditor, because that campaign is there in the interface because you did not post the changes. During this practice please export a csv of the current account in the editor, because if you are removing the account and downooading again then the changes made in editor will be removed, thus better to keep the current cvs.

If you posted the changes then go to interface once again and enable that campaign from the deleted status.Re-download the account in editor or click on get recent changes, you will get that campaign back.

Hope this will hep

Foyzul.