AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

tightly themed adgroups but quality score is very low Why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have created two campaigns two days before. And my campaigns are consists of tightly themed adgroups with their respective ads, keywords and landing pages. Example

Campaign Name is Web Design 

Adgroups are:- Website Design, website redesign, Website Development, Custom website design, Ecommerce website design, Content Management system.

Campaign Name is Internet Marketing

Adgroups are:- SEO Services, PPC Services, Social Media Optimization.

But My keywords Quality Score is not more then (2,3,4) What should i dont.

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: tightly themed adgroups but quality score is very low Why?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Grouping the way you did is good and a good start. But just because you do that, doesn't mean you will get good QS. Quality Score is highly influenced by click rate. It's basically a comparative measure of your click rate to that of others for that keyword, taking into account ad position. If your QS is low, it only means that your CTR is below average. You therefore need to bring it up with more inviting ads. Think of your potential customers and what they are truly looking for. The old saying, sell the sizzle, not the steak.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi aamirtirmizi,

Since these are new campaigns, your QS is based on the performance of the keywords across all accounts. It indicates other advertisers have not had much success with those keywords. Web design is a highly competitive marketplace in AdWords.

What are the match types for your keywords?

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,
thanks for reply. i m using broad match.