AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

thrive with adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when reading a guide on google help i saw an "ad" on the right side talking about thrive with adwords

this is the link behind the "ad":

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/g.co/thrivewithadwords

i don't know this tool but i wanted to check it out, but the link is broken, anyone knows what is it and how do i get to it.

BTW i'm from israel if it might have anything to do with location

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author harta b
June 2016

Re: thrive with adwords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Note though that this incentive is not available in all locations. Again, the guys in the Hebrew help forum can help about local marketing initiatives.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This seems to be a local promotion;
The guys on the Hebrew help forum will be happy to help you;
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=iw#!forum/adwords-iw

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Harta,

g.co/thrivewtihadwords should work on it's own - it leads to here: https://thrivewithadwords.withgoogle.com/welcome/

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author harta b
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Note though that this incentive is not available in all locations. Again, the guys in the Hebrew help forum can help about local marketing initiatives.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i used the link and when connecting my account it says:
"t looks like your account does not have access to Thrive with AdWords. Apologies, but this is just a small beta launch testing out potential new experiences for our AdWords customers. Not all accounts have access to Thrive with AdWords."

so i guess it has something to do with location...they should really let us Israelis get access to early betas. we are the start up nation, aren't we?Smiley Happy