AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

the keywords is not 100% related to the ads which incur low QS but CTR reached 6%

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there,

I have  an ad group where the keywords are like:

What food contain protein, food contain rich protein, sth like this, but the ad is like:

Snacks Rich In Protein, Tailored To The Needs Of Healthy & Active 50+. Discover Now. 

I guess that is why the ad relevancy is below average, but the CTR reached 6% , If i dont change the ad, the QS will keep being low which affect the ranking and cost, but i am happy with the CTR and scared it will be affected if i changed the ads.

what should i do? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

the keywords is not 100% related to the ads which incur low QS but CTR reached 6%

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

If you are happy with the results... leave it until performance drops or costs raise to the point that you are not happy. Many advertisers have low quality score keywords and low relevancy ads that they love and use.

You could leave the current ads and simply create a new ad that is written to be more closely aligned (relevant) and see what the system does.  

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I totally agree with @James_Clemens, some industries keywords do not get enough quality score but CTR remains higher.

@Google U, You can use the word " Food" in your ads, that may help you to gain the quality score.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’