5.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

still using my old gmail account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how to gmail accounts get associate with each other when i closed one because my mail was being hacked and now i am receiving emails to my phone when i thought it ws closed. its cook.juantia8@gmail.com i had it at one time. mail like groupon,me,mail(3) hat came on feb 28 with a highlighted star also Delivery to the followig recipiet Me, Mail (2)  also starwood perferred guest address to my email but has my husband name on it but i cant reply back....... now reading about google looks like he has control over this computer and that email is showing locals of where i am at .......going threw divorce there also  has been hotel reservation in mmy name with that email somehow he is able to have it redirected to another emal looks like please answer quickly at justfortodayjc@aol.com if he is monitor this computer he cant get to that

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: still using my old gmail account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello jit1147,

I would recommend submitting your question to the Gmail Help forum as this community is dedicated to all things Google AdWords related. Reading your situation however, I think you might need to contact the Google support directly...

Regards,

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.