Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Urgent help is appreciated

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I do find it interesting that you are actually able to run ads for your product.  According to the AdWords Policy - Healthcare and medicine, it states under the heading 'Unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements' - "Products that imply or claim that they're as effective as prescription erectile dysfunction drugs" are not allowed.

How did you manage to get around that?

First of all, as a guy, if I happened to be searching for information regarding sexual issues, the last thing I would want is a video to kick in the second I hit your page.  I would imagine that this issue is quite sensitive for those that are afflicted and by immediately launching that video, they're basically announcing to whoever is withing earshot "Are you worried that your partner is not being satisfied".  I'd click off the page immediately too. As far as the checkout page is concerned, perhaps they see the price and leave, it's really difficult to tell.   

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: simplerado

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey,

Why did you edit your post? 

-Tom

Edit:  For anyone who lands on this thread and doesn't understand because the OP removed his whole elaborate question, here is the URL in question: http://goo.gl/6cTdb

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author william56656
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OHH...Tom;

Thanks for linking the site, to keep your answer in context with the OP.

Strange that the OP deleted his question. It could serve as a good example for Policy violation...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Urgent help is appreciated

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I do find it interesting that you are actually able to run ads for your product.  According to the AdWords Policy - Healthcare and medicine, it states under the heading 'Unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements' - "Products that imply or claim that they're as effective as prescription erectile dysfunction drugs" are not allowed.

How did you manage to get around that?

First of all, as a guy, if I happened to be searching for information regarding sexual issues, the last thing I would want is a video to kick in the second I hit your page.  I would imagine that this issue is quite sensitive for those that are afflicted and by immediately launching that video, they're basically announcing to whoever is withing earshot "Are you worried that your partner is not being satisfied".  I'd click off the page immediately too. As far as the checkout page is concerned, perhaps they see the price and leave, it's really difficult to tell.   

-Tom

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey,

Why did you edit your post? 

-Tom

Edit:  For anyone who lands on this thread and doesn't understand because the OP removed his whole elaborate question, here is the URL in question: http://goo.gl/6cTdb

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author william56656
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OHH...Tom;

Thanks for linking the site, to keep your answer in context with the OP.

Strange that the OP deleted his question. It could serve as a good example for Policy violation...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sorry i was out for long and wasnt able to daily monitor this post, thats why i decied to delete it but i just post it back. Thanks a lot Tom