AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

see resul about

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is this new section in the google results that appears at the top of the right column that says "See results about" ?  It appears to highlight the top 2 organic results but at the expense of paid advertisers.

Re: see resul about

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
HI jwcook12,

Thanks for your post. I'm afraid we are not going to be able to answer your question. This community is dedicated to AdWords. Please post your question again on Webmaster Central Forum:
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It appears to be an adword issue as the space that the "see results about" section is taking space from adwords an pushing the fourth place ad to about where the 7th placed ad would have shown. The result is the all but the top 3 ads are now greatly diminished.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Whould you mind sharing a screenshot?
Zee
G+

sRe: see resul about

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

not at all.  how do I add a screen print?

@Zee wrote:
Whould you mind sharing a screenshot?

Re: sRe: see resul about

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
If you have a Mac, it's easy. All you need to do is hold down Command + Shift + 4 and you can take a screenshot of a particular area on your screen.

For Windows, follow the instruction on this page: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how do you upload or paste the screen print to this thread?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I found the answer. Google+ now is showing results for some of the organic responses in the upper right hand corner which means it's taking the space from adwords and adversely effecting ads in places 4 or greater.