Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

see my campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

how can i see my ad in google search pages?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: see my campaign

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Ad preview Tool can help you to show a preview of a Google search result page for a specific term, helping you see which ads are appearing for your keyword.

If you want to see how your ad appears in context, it's better to use this tool than to do a search on Google. You'll see the exact same results as a Google search but won't harm your performance by accumulating ad impressions every time you look for your ad.

Steps:

Click the Tools and Analysis>> Ad Preview and Diagnosis.

For more info visit this link: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=148778

Just a thought of Mine!

Anchal

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello bonanzaproperti,

Just before you repeat multiple searches on your keywords I suggest you start using the Ad Preview Tool as this eliminates 'false' impressions which can be damaging to your own quality scores.

Our Top Contributor Theresa has created an article called "I can't see my ad!" which is worth you reading.

You can also use this troubleshooter to get more information about your situation.

Edit: Nice answer Anchal, I'm far too slow today!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

in the  keywords ,there is a a option more actions click on it and click diagnise keywords select then you  run test, it will show which key words are running .