AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The service was good the problem is that i have no clients yet
and i think that you should give free advertisement until the first order is made
because is not right to pay for something that has no results
Regards
Koletsi Vasiliki

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: results

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

As with most things in life, the results you get depend more on what you do than what anyone else does.

Google provides advertisers with access to a service that allows the advertisers to put their ads in front of potential customers. Once the ad has been shown--well, that's really all Google can offer, isn't it?  (Google is generous, though. Even though they incur the cost of displaying an ad, whether or not anyone clicks on it, they don't actually charge advertisers unless and until there's a click.)

The rest of it is up to you.

Whether or not your keywords were wisely chosen to represent your product/service is outside of Google's control. You chose the keywords.

Whether or not your ad was attractive to searchers--whether or not they liked it enough to click on it--that's outside of Google's control. You wrote the ads.

Whether or not your website, once visitors get there, is attractive, easy to navigate, actually offers whatever the person was searching for, and makes it easy to make an inquiry or a purchase?  That's outside of Google's control. 

If you have specific questions about your advertising campaign and how to improve it, please post again and I'm sure Community members will be glad to offer suggestions!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*