Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

regrading the conversions and leads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi ,

i have a one query regarding leads or conversion from past 3 days i got enough clicks but i am not getting one percent of clicks.previously past 3days before  i got minimum 10 leads for 100 clicks.But now from past 3 days i am not getting one lead out of 1oo clicks. i thought some thing is going wrong internally.So please any one of you guys give the solution to me for getting my previous conversions.

Re: regrading the conversions and leads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kaylan,

Have you checked your conversion code snippet on your thank you page?
Is it still available on that page?

And also don't forget to check your landing page, is it work properly?

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

every thing is working fine and landing pages working properly as well as i added code in the thank you page.even though we are not getting leads but getting clicks. check it out this static page of mine http://homeocare.in/campaigns/thyroid-treatment/ . previously we are getting leads and clicks as per our requirement concern. but from past 3 days concern i am not getting 5 leads out of 5 clicks.please check it out.Guys think smart and think indeed because some thing is going wrong in my campaign i thought so.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kalyan,

I have check your thankyou page on http://homeocare.in/campaigns/main/thankyou.html
and i saw the conversions code not implemented properly.
You must paste the conversion code between the body tags, <body> conversion code </body>.
Here is the guidline to setup the conversion code: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ryanbatchin

I got the bug which was done by me. The thing is that i was using different type of keyword matches like phrase, broad, exact, broad modifier.so iam working for getting valuable clicks and valuable leads.in my keywords i a using broad match keywords by that i am getting useless clicks- i mean to say that people are searching for information not for the taking the treatment from us.so basically by using broad match we are going to get more clicks rather than remaining keyword matches,so i just modified my broad keyword matches in to the broad modifier keyword match.By this i am getting some valuable.i think you understand my intention. any way thank you for spending time to resolve my problem.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kayla,

Great, hope my suggestion can work on your campaign Smiley Happy

Yes, if you want to focus on your quality keywords that generate leads, i think you can using more specific keyword that generate more conversions. And last but not least, keep testing everyday with your keyword Smiley Very Happy

Thanks