Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

questions about CONVERSION OPTMIZER

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I wonder what will happen if a Campaign drops below 15 conversions in 30 days while Conversion Optimiser (CO) is enabled?

I understand that the CO will remain enabled, but does that also mean Google still keep optimizing for that campaign, even if it does not meet the required number of conversions? and How effective is CO when that scenario ever happens?

thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: questions about CONVERSION OPTMIZER

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In the scenario which you have described, it is best to review the CPA for your ad groups and tweak them and then analyse how CO works for you.

Reason being that you should be giving CO some amount of time to better optimize your campaign and then compare whether it's beneficial for the account or not, when you were not running it.

Also if you disable it when CO is not drawing more conversions, then you might not be able to enable it before the pre- requirements are met.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I appreciate your reply, but I want to know whether CO keeps working if my campaign does not full fill the requirements. My colleague argued that CO won't work even though Adword kept the option turned on, and I will stuck with the last optimized bid.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Here's the screenshot what AdWords help center (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472674) says about it:-

CO.png

Pankaj