1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

quality score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have this website http://testandtagssydney.com/ how should i change to get a better quality score for my main key words;

test and tag

testing and tagging

electrical test and tag

PAT test

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ian M
September 2015

Re: quality score

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Lan,

Your quality score not only based on your landing page, It just only one factor. Majorly your bid and relevancy with the ad copy also effect for quality score.

Also as per your website I feel like too many information in the same page. It look like a blog for me instead of something that provide professional service. If can change the layout of the website. Make separate page for services and keep it only to highlight your services.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ian M
September 2015

Re: quality score

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ian,

Do you mind my asking what your current quality score is and whether the rating of your landing page is above average, below average or just average? As far as landing pages go, it seems like it loads quickly, so that's good. The best thing you can do is write high quality and helpful content for your customers. It looks like you've done that. I agree with Nisal, though, it could be organized in a different way.

That said, I would focus less on QS and more on performance. How is your conversion rate? The CTAs seem to be a bit hidden amongst the rest of the copy. I would consider redesigning it in a way that has a clear CTA at the top of the page above the fold. I'm on a mobile phone and the experience is a little cluttered, you might consider optimizing for the mobile experience.

As far as QS goes, you should also look to your ads to try to improve CTR. Adding site links and negatives are a great way to boost CTR, as well.

I know my answer wasn't exactly what you asked for but I hope it helps!