AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

qual campanha sera melhor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ola estou sem ter qualquer retorno de clientes preciso saber se talvez seria melhor eu colocar a campanha em rede display  ou rede de display select ou deixa a que tenho atualmente pesquisa normal do gloglle?

Preciso ter desempenho e  a 3 meses não tenho qualquer ligação, sou do ramo imobiliaria compra, venda e locação de casas e terrenos.

fico no seu aguardo

Re: qual campanha sera melhor

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Maria,

Welcome to the AdWords Community. It would be better if you can post your queries in English here after. This helps you to get better direction from AdWords Experts here.

I have used Google Translator, and your question is :

"campaign which will be better

Hello I am without any return customers need to know if maybe I'd better put on display network campaign or select display or leaves the network that currently have the normal search gloglle?
Must have performance and the three months I have no connection, I am the real estate business purchase, sale and rental of houses and land.
I'm looking forward to your"

My suggestion :

Since your business is related to real estate, it has high competition globally. I highly recommend to visit here, which explains how to choose the campaign type effectively

I will plan a integrated approach, which uses display network mostly and also search network minimally. For rentals, search networks can be game changer.  People used to search for this usually on Google.

Using Remarketing campaigns plays important role in real estate industry, since customers usually take more time before purchasing from you. It is very essential to recall your brand aggressively who are close to conversions. If you need additional help, feel free to post on AdWords community.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed