Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

product listing ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

We are a eCommerce site, the products we offer, same are sold by many other retailers.

Some of our competitors have de-branded the name of the products and call it some thing else.

For example: the range we call Soho our competitor call it Malta.

My question is is there a way to optimize our feed, so when a search is made for Malta - our results also populate with our competitors results, for the search term "Malta"

Any suggestions highly appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: product listing ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

I don't think that there is a way to advertise like this.
You have to change everything including Title, descriptions in your ads (with different campaign). And also different images and the brand name in your feed if you want t proceed like this.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: product listing ads

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Bilal A,

Welcome to Google Advertiser Community!

I would advise you to include both the versions of product names on your website. If you can include it in the product Titles, it would be great. But if you can't for any reason, use them both while explaining your product i.e.  in your product description. 

Make sure that the description you are submitting in the feed also has both the words used. Do not stuff them uselessly, but have them naturally. 

It should help. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha