1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

product branding

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If i create the campaign and keep all keywords match type broad is all the keyword compete with each other in the same ad-group. as per my knowledge it will surely compete. but my topic is product related and it already have less impression. What can i do for it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: product branding

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
The best campaign type for products/retail is PLA/ Shopping Where you don't require keywords.
You just need a products feed in the merchant center account and linking it with adwords.
Shopping campaigns are highly targeted and relevant with better ROI than Text ads.

Else if you with to go with text ads than use broad modifier instead of broad match type.
Include all the relevant possible combinations of keywords.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
if i will keep all keywords as BMM keyword type they will compete with each other.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vandana S
March 2016

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
No, if the combinations are different then they will not.
Better is to break them all in different adgroups according to theme and create ads on the basis of those themes to boost relevancy and consequently Quality Score.
Use negatives list at adgroup level to restrict ads to trigger for other adgroups.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
In BMM, ads may show on searches that contain the modified term (or close variations).
Close variants include misspellings, singular/plural forms, abbreviations and acronyms, and stemmings (such as "floor" and "flooring"). Variants don't include synonyms or related searches.

So, don't create the different combinations with close variants.

Regards