Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day,

I just need help with my adword campaigns, I have no idea how to optimise my ads or how to set it in groups and list by names or what to use. I have a small plumbing business and have to run my own campaigns as I am a Plumber I do not understand this adwords setup. please help me!

Regards

Johnny 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John B
June 2016

Re: please help

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey John,

The Google help pages are a great place to start, there are also a ton of videos on YouTube and other Blog sites that have great info and tips on how to optimize your account.

If you are a small business, I would suggest keeping it super simple to start with. Such as starting off with just one campaign, with one AdGroup and one group of closely related keywords.

For example you could set it up as follows
1) Campaign - Plumbing
2) AdGroup - City you want to target
3) Keywords - Local plumber, plumbing services, emergency plumbing etc.

Something along those lines, but of course choose the keywords that best match what youre trying to do. And a small tip for your ads as well, Make Sure You Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word Smiley Happy. That draws the eye and makes people more likely to click

Well I hope that helps, happy advertising

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hi John,

It's hard to diagnoses any optimizations issues you may be having because we cannot see your account. Go here and follow through on this topic in the help center: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2633227?hl=en

Or you can call adwords support and they will help you over the phone: 1-866-246-6453
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John B
June 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey John,

The Google help pages are a great place to start, there are also a ton of videos on YouTube and other Blog sites that have great info and tips on how to optimize your account.

If you are a small business, I would suggest keeping it super simple to start with. Such as starting off with just one campaign, with one AdGroup and one group of closely related keywords.

For example you could set it up as follows
1) Campaign - Plumbing
2) AdGroup - City you want to target
3) Keywords - Local plumber, plumbing services, emergency plumbing etc.

Something along those lines, but of course choose the keywords that best match what youre trying to do. And a small tip for your ads as well, Make Sure You Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word Smiley Happy. That draws the eye and makes people more likely to click

Well I hope that helps, happy advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Dylan for that advice, I sure will try that out it sounds like I would be able to do that, without hassle.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dylan just one question! Do you think I should use only about 6 to 8 keywords in the campaign, I ask this because I think that should be enough keywords unless I am mistaken.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey, sorry i haven't been on the forums for a while but yes that should be enough to start Smiley Happy

please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You must first know how much money you gonna spend andand how much things you gonna need to set up your bussines 

please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You must first know how much money you gonna spend andand how much things you gonna need to set up your bussines 

please help

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Also be sure, on the "Settings" page, to set the "Location" to your City.  You can also use "Radius targeting" e.g. a 30 mile radius around your city.  Once you get the campaign running you might want to add 'Ad extensions', in particular sitelinks, callouts, call, and message extensions. 

There is a lot to setting up an AdWords campaign properly, that is why a lot of people hire someone to assist. It can be done but mileage may vary. To DIY the advice above is good, watch the videos and read the tutorials. 

please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PleasePlease help me this is Timothy Hightower and I'm trying to this is Timothy Hightower and I'm trying to log in my Facebook account I am not a I am not a white guy I have my son's picture on my profile I have my son's picture on my profile I'm I'm black my son is on also I'm on my my son is on also I'm on my messenger he's he's mixed he's mixed so I'm so much trying to he's mixed so I'm so much trying to hack me or take over my he's mixed so I'm so much trying to hack me or take over my profile could you please respond back he's mixed so I'm so much trying to hack me or take over my profile could you please respond back to me or help me Google he's mixed so I'm so much trying to hack me or take over my profile could you please respond back to me or help me Google please