AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

pay per acqusition for big spenders?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

One of my clients contacted me after having heard that  it is possible for big spenders to make a deal with Google to pay per acqusition instead of cpc or cpm (we are talking display-advertising and high volume conversions). I do not mean the ordinary CPA-targeting, which we already use.

Apparently one should contact something called "Google Strategic Marketing" and one prerequsite for the deal would be that one can spend at least 10 000 USD /month.

Has anyone of you heard of any of this? I´d be greatful for any information about it or if someone could put me in contact with someone at Google who could tell me more (either confirm or rebut it).

/ David

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
September 2015

Re: pay per acqusition for big spenders?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Google Affiliate Network: http://www.google.com/ads/affiliatenetwork/advertisers/

I think that might be what your client is talking about, David.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi David,

I've not heard of this option but like it if it's true. I wonder if its a pilot scheme?

Do you know where they heard about it? $10,000 per month seems like a pretty low spend threshold if it is a pilot.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey David,

No clue as Adam said above.

Did you try speaking with someone in Adwords Support on this new concept which you heard about?

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi David, I'm not going to confirm or deny, but would it really be that surprising that Adwords might have a different model for companies spending very large amounts?  I'd echo Adam's comments though, if such a scheme existed $10,000 per month seems a very low figure - I think you'd want to add another 0 there to be considered a major player...

I'd also suggest that if it existed, such a scheme would likely be by invitation from Google only, not something you can just sign up to from the web.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Google Affiliate Network: http://www.google.com/ads/affiliatenetwork/advertisers/

I think that might be what your client is talking about, David.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.