Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

pay per acqusition for big spenders?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

One of my clients contacted me after having heard that  it is possible for big spenders to make a deal with Google to pay per acqusition instead of cpc or cpm (we are talking display-advertising and high volume conversions). I do not mean the ordinary CPA-targeting, which we already use.

Apparently one should contact something called "Google Strategic Marketing" and one prerequsite for the deal would be that one can spend at least 10 000 USD /month.

Has anyone of you heard of any of this? I´d be greatful for any information about it or if someone could put me in contact with someone at Google who could tell me more (either confirm or rebut it).

/ David

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: pay per acqusition for big spenders?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi David,

I've not heard of this option but like it if it's true. I wonder if its a pilot scheme?

Do you know where they heard about it? $10,000 per month seems like a pretty low spend threshold if it is a pilot.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey David,

No clue as Adam said above.

Did you try speaking with someone in Adwords Support on this new concept which you heard about?

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi David, I'm not going to confirm or deny, but would it really be that surprising that Adwords might have a different model for companies spending very large amounts?  I'd echo Adam's comments though, if such a scheme existed $10,000 per month seems a very low figure - I think you'd want to add another 0 there to be considered a major player...

I'd also suggest that if it existed, such a scheme would likely be by invitation from Google only, not something you can just sign up to from the web.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Google Affiliate Network: http://www.google.com/ads/affiliatenetwork/advertisers/

I think that might be what your client is talking about, David.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.