AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

paranormal

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need some key words for more hits I'm not sure but maybe I'm not doing it right. I have a Paranormal Group and just not getting as many hits as I should.

Re: paranormal

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gary,
To research relevant Keywords that your target consumers are searching for I suggest using Google's free Keyword Planner Tool - https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home‎

Using that tool you can discover new Keywords that searchers are using to find products and services similar to the ones you offer. I would offer a word of caution in that you don't want to focus on a certain number of Keywords, but instead focus on selecting the right, relevant Keywords that are going to provide a good user experience for your customers and a strong ROI for your advertising budget.

Also, if you have a web analytics account, such as Google Analytics, you can look through your reports there and discover Keywords that your customers may be using to find your site organically.