Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

page rank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everybody.

i am advertising  my ads in google adwords. for my keywords, page rank is in between 5 to 15. how can i improve my rank to 1.?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bonanzaproperti
September 2015

Re: page rank

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I think you are asking for ad rank improvement for your keywords. In order to improve the ad rank of keywords you need to bid high for your keywords and your keywords should have good quality score. Google calculate Ad Rank as

Ad Rank= Keywords bid x Quality score, higher will be both better be will be ad rank.

You can check the avergae position of your keywords at avg position column at keywords tab. You can also check how much you need to bid for top postion (1-3 position), for this click on keywords tab and then click on column and then at Attributes click add on Est top page bid and then apply. This gives you an estimate how much you need to bid for top position in first page.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Most welcome to Adwords Community.

Ad position/page rank is determined by your Ad Rank in the auction. Your Ad Rank depends on your bid and your Quality Score.

If you're using the CPC (cost-per-click) method, your bid is how much you want to pay for a single click on your ad. 

Your Quality Score is a measure of how relevant your keyword is to your ad text and to what a user is searching for.

If you want to improve your ad position then you can raise the bid and can do some work on your Quality Score too.

Auction is the most important thing and it uses both quality and bids to determine your ad's position. 

So even if your competition bids higher than you, you can still win a higher position -- at a lower price -- with highly relevant keywords and ads

To check the First page bid estimation you can use First page bid estimate option.

First page bid estimates:

The estimated first page bid (Est. first page bid) amount approximates the cost-per-click (CPC) bid needed for your ad to reach the first page of Google search results when a search query exactly matches your keyword. This estimate is based on the Quality Score and current advertiser competition for that keyword.

To see first page bid estimates for your keywords, find the "Est. first page bid" column in your keywords table.

Steps:

Go to Keywords tab >> Columns button >>Customize columns >>Attributes >>add Est. first page bid >> Save.

For better understanding you can visit below link:

Understanding ad position:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1722122

Get your ads to show on the first page:
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2472742&from=150588&rd=1

Hope it will help you!

Thanks
Anchal

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bonanzaproperti
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I think you are asking for ad rank improvement for your keywords. In order to improve the ad rank of keywords you need to bid high for your keywords and your keywords should have good quality score. Google calculate Ad Rank as

Ad Rank= Keywords bid x Quality score, higher will be both better be will be ad rank.

You can check the avergae position of your keywords at avg position column at keywords tab. You can also check how much you need to bid for top postion (1-3 position), for this click on keywords tab and then click on column and then at Attributes click add on Est top page bid and then apply. This gives you an estimate how much you need to bid for top position in first page.

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Most welcome to Adwords Community.

Ad position/page rank is determined by your Ad Rank in the auction. Your Ad Rank depends on your bid and your Quality Score.

If you're using the CPC (cost-per-click) method, your bid is how much you want to pay for a single click on your ad. 

Your Quality Score is a measure of how relevant your keyword is to your ad text and to what a user is searching for.

If you want to improve your ad position then you can raise the bid and can do some work on your Quality Score too.

Auction is the most important thing and it uses both quality and bids to determine your ad's position. 

So even if your competition bids higher than you, you can still win a higher position -- at a lower price -- with highly relevant keywords and ads

To check the First page bid estimation you can use First page bid estimate option.

First page bid estimates:

The estimated first page bid (Est. first page bid) amount approximates the cost-per-click (CPC) bid needed for your ad to reach the first page of Google search results when a search query exactly matches your keyword. This estimate is based on the Quality Score and current advertiser competition for that keyword.

To see first page bid estimates for your keywords, find the "Est. first page bid" column in your keywords table.

Steps:

Go to Keywords tab >> Columns button >>Customize columns >>Attributes >>add Est. first page bid >> Save.

For better understanding you can visit below link:

Understanding ad position:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1722122

Get your ads to show on the first page:
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2472742&from=150588&rd=1

Hope it will help you!

Thanks
Anchal

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome To Our Growing Community,

Oh, Are you referring to Ad Rank Sir? Page Rank is for the organic search or the unpaid listing.

Let us define the formula of Ad Rank.

Ad Rank = Quality Score x Maximum Bid

In order to increase the ad rank, you can improve your Quality Score & set your bid competitively.

Here are some articles to guide you:

How To Improve Quality Score

Tips for creating successful text ads

Tips To Improve Your Account

Bidding Strategy

I hope you can explore one step at a time!

More Power,
Loraine