Re: optimizing my adwords[ Edited ]
August 2012 - last edited August 2012
Welcome to Adwords Community!
First of all I would like you to check:
1) Adcopy Status: What it says? Under Review, Eligible, Approved, Approved Limited etc.
2) Do you have balance in your adwords account?
You can check in following ways issues with the adcopy:
1) Do you noticing any warning under adcopy status when u house over mouse.
2) Please Go to Keywords tab >> Click More >> then diagnosis Tool. what warning you are seeing there?
3) Go to Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool under Tool and Analytisis Bar at top navigation bar drop down menu. Select your approriate settings such as Domain, location, devices etc. And see Can you see your ad?
Please look at Google Help center on Why you may not see your ad?
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Re: optimizing my adwords
Welcome to our growing community,
May I know when did you set up your AdWords Account?
Have you completed your billing details as well ?
Please click on the Ad Preview & Diagnosis under Tools & Analysis Major Navigation Bar.
Type one of your keywords.
Select the correct domain, location, language and device.
Click on Search.
Let us know if this solves your issue!